RE: [xsl] Generating variable DOCTYPE

Subject: RE: [xsl] Generating variable DOCTYPE
From: Cams Ismael <Ismael.Cams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:04:34 +0100

>3) Use d-o-e but be aware of what you are doing -
>   specifically, almost the only case where you will get
>   what you want is if you serialise the result to a
>   character stream.

So if I serialize my output into a file there would be no problem by using
d-o-e ?
What my application does is it takes an xml file and transforms this file
into
another xml file. This result file is used by another application which uses
an
SAX parser. Can there raise problems in this process when I use d-o-e ?

Ismaël