RE: [xsl] passing a node to c# script from xslt

Subject: RE: [xsl] passing a node to c# script from xslt
From: "Dion Houston" <dionh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 12:21:31 -0800

Hi Sai:

This is probably a bit off-topic, but I can help you out.

Node-set's in script are instances of the XPathNodeIterator object.  For
example:

<xsl:copy-of select="myExt:myFunc(.)"/>

<msxsl:script ... >
   XPathNodeIterator myFunc(XPathNodeIterator myParam)
   {
      // do processing
   }
</msxsl:script>

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks!

Dion