[xsl] Problems with Oracle XSL processor

Subject: [xsl] Problems with Oracle XSL processor
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 10:22:11 -0500

I am having a problem with the Oracle XSLT processor. It fails to output nodes that it ought to output using a stylesheet I have written. Using the same source document and stylesheet, I have tested the MSXML, Xalan-J, and Instant Saxon processors. All produce the tree I expect with all nodes where I expect them. Oracle's transformer fails in a big way. I have been in touch with Oracle's support, but they seem mainly interested in dodging the issue of what I believe to be a defect in their processor rather than addressing the matter.

Has anyone else used Oracle's processor extensively and if so, what gimmicks do I need to use to work around its shortcomings?

--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email