RE: [xsl] Partial Matching For

Subject: RE: [xsl] Partial Matching For
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 09:36:47 -0000

This kind of thing is very simple with template rules:

<xsl:template match="ORDER|ORDER2">
<ORDER><xsl:apply-templates/></ORDER>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="QUOTE1|QUOTE2">
<QUOTE><xsl:apply-templates/></QUOTE>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="QUANTITY1|QUANTITY2">
<QUANTITY><xsl:apply-templates/></QUANTITY>
</xsl:template>

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS: you are hereby notified that the legal notice attached to your email
is completely absurd and will therefore be ignored.