Re: [xsl] Problem on: Cascading xslts on browsers

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem on: Cascading xslts on browsers
From: alejandro david weil <aweil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 21:52:17 -0300

It's all right with Wrox's business, your business
or whatever business, i just asked.

Maybe my question was o-t here, but i just don't know anything about
html-scripts so i asked to know what you were talking about.
I'm sorry you couldn't answer my here.
Anyway, thanks for your time.
david

On Thu December 12 2002 15:38, Michael Kay wrote:
> > I'm pleased to know that your book is avaible on amazon.
> > But i'm only looking for the apendix A.
> >
> > (Yeah, of course, you don't know that, here, in argentina
> > our currency has been devaluated 4 to 1, and it's impossible
> > to buy a book, that costs the tenth part of the remuneration
> > of a teacher. Now, could you give me the link where is the
> > Appendix A ?).
>
> I'm sorry to hear about your country's financial problems but Wrox are a
> commercial business.
>
> Michael Kay
> Software AG
> home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

+ There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.