RE: [xsl] preceding-sibling question and node set as param to tem plate

Subject: RE: [xsl] preceding-sibling question and node set as param to tem plate
From: TSchutzerWeissmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:05:26 -0000

Hi Matt

1) nearly.
> count(preceding-sibling::node()/@ss:Index/preceding-sibling::node())
you're asking for the preceding sibling of an attribute...
Make the test for the attribute part of how you select the first node, and
just select the first...

count(preceding-sibling::node()[@ss:Index][1]/preceding-sibling::node())

2) yes. Don't use copy-of, just use select.

	<xsl:with-param name="pp" select="preceding-sibling::node()"/>

have fun
Tom SW