Re: [xsl] XSL-FO Wysiwyg designer

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL-FO Wysiwyg designer
From: Oleg Tkachenko <olegt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:43:30 +0200

Thomas V. Nielsen wrote:

I know that Adobe is planing a whole suite of new Enterprise Tools like the
Output Designer, which is soposed to be a wysiwyg designer for their servers
like the DocumentServer, which should give you the ability to flow XML data
into the templates generated by the Output Designer, using standard XSL-FO.
As far as I understood from reading Adobe site, Output Designer is part of Output Server, not Document Server. And neither Output Designer page nor Output Server one don't mention xsl-fo. Did I miss something?

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team