Re: [xsl] fo:table border

Subject: Re: [xsl] fo:table border
From: Oleg Tkachenko <olegt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 19:24:14 +0200

Satish Kumar.R- CTD, Chennai. wrote:
To output the table cell border I use
  <fo:table-cell border-width="0.1mm" boder-style="solid">
for all table cells.
Since table cell borders overlap, some border is thicker than others.

Why is that only few cell borders are thicker than others? Is there any
reason for this. Has someone come across with this? How could I show table
cell border with uniform thickness?

btw it could be just an illusion generated by Acrobat Reader's rendering algorithm. With such a thin border it happens. Just for fun I just produced pdf with such a table using XEP and FOP and both files being viewed in Acrobat Reader at 150% zoom have occasional row border a little thicker than others.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team