RE: [xsl] JavaScript problem again!

Subject: RE: [xsl] JavaScript problem again!
From: Jarno.Elovirta@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 12:59:45 +0200

Hi,

> I want to "extract" from an xml-file via JavaScript. This function is
> activated when a dropdown changes (onchange). When it changes, certain
> entrys should be filled in another dropdown depending on
> whatever option
> was chosen. Here my code. It doesn't work.

[snip code that looks ok]

You might want to consider rewriting the template so that selecting "/portalLogin/frameMain/rowsReport/select_service" is evaluated only once - i.e. if it's possible.

> /portalLogin is the root of the xml-file. All these paths are
> ok. I don't
> know what else to do.
> Could anyone give me a hint what I'm doing wrong?

Could you elaborate on exactly what does't work? The *Script doesn't come out right, or when you execute wechsel() method you get an error message? If the former, could you show us the source document, and a bit more of your stylesheet.

Cheers,

Jarno