Re: Re: [xsl] Getting desired node on template match

Subject: Re: Re: [xsl] Getting desired node on template match
From: "alex ek" <alexek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21 Sep 2002 15:28:43 -0000

Thanks a lot j.pietschmann

I have solved my problem my self . It took a whole day but now i have solved it and it is working fine. It took a lot of reading but at the end i felt that you have not given answer . and it was beneficial for me as i tried a little more .
Thanks for writing something like

Did you actually write anything of the rest of the code you
posted?

as it made me to do something and prove to you that i can do something may be not as knowledgable as u but a little bit can do.

so thanks a lot alex