[xsl] accessing Java method from xslt

Subject: [xsl] accessing Java method from xslt
From: Holmberg Rick-ra0119 <Rick.Holmberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 14:04:57 -0700

I searched the archives and only found one example of this and it does not really apply.  I am hoping someone here can help me out on this one.  I am new to XML but not really new to Java.
I am trying to access a method in a java file from my xslt.  Below is a snippit of my xml file.

<myxml>
<RelatedId>Test11-Diagram</RelatedId>
</myxml>

Here is a snippit of my xslt file...

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
       xmlns:CollateralXML="class:../classes/xml/CollateralXML">

<xsl:template match="myxml">
<xsl:output method="html"/>
<xsl:apply-templates select="RelatedId" />
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="RelatedId">
	<B>Categories:</B><br/>
		<xsl:value-of select="CollateralXML:getUrl(.\),
</xsl:template>

I am not sure what to put in the getUrl.  I need the value of Test11-Diagram to be sent to the method in CollateralXML called getUrl. The method getUrl is static.
The only example I have run across has the values embeded in the tag and that is not the format I have avail to me.
Any help is appreciated.