RE: [xsl] XML + XSLT = SVG using FOP example needed...

Subject: RE: [xsl] XML + XSLT = SVG using FOP example needed...
From: "Robert Koberg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:32:27 -0700

hmmmm....

I could not even get a box with fill:none to render with FOP just a day or two
ago (it renders with the adobe plugin). It seems SVG in FOP has a ways to go. I
am kind of glad they are focusing on other stuff. Flash (though I have grown to
hate it...) is much better and is here today. Yes it is owned by MACR, but the
file format is open like PDF.

Have you seen http://www.saxess.com/wave/
It uses XSL and XML (and java) to generate a shockwave flash file.

Does anybody know of an Open Source effort like this? (that uses XSL)

I have written some Flash riding on XML. The flash interface cramps up my hands
from all the clicking. I would welcome a way to transform to a SWF.

best,
-Rob