RE: [xsl] Running msxml (newbie)

Subject: RE: [xsl] Running msxml (newbie)
From: "Macaulay,Malcolm (US)" <Malcolm.Macaulay2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:06:16 -0500

I just noticed in passing that you are still typing:

C:\xmlstuff> msxml xpath.xml xpath.xsl -o output.html

but you should type:

C:\xmlstuff> msx*S*l xpath.xml xpath.xsl -o output.html

i.e. the command line wrapper is msxsl.exe, not msxml.exe.

Just to add to the confusion, you could use Mike Kay's all-in-one, command line Instant Saxon (http://saxon.sourceforge.net/#I6.5.2).

Hope that helps.

cheers

Malcolm