RE: [xsl] off-subject: xslt dream

Subject: RE: [xsl] off-subject: xslt dream
From: "Vasu Chakkera" <vasucv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 00:03:21 +0000

I am quite OK till now.just getting to bed. I hope your dreams dont influence me :(..
I am already scared.

L8rs

From: "bryan" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 16:46:56 +0200

> > Had a funny dream last night, in which xslt was involved;
>
> Strange.  I've been fighting a virus and had a bit of a fever
> last night.  I
> had dreams of colliding nodesets; sort of abstract graphical
> representations
> floating through the air merging and splitting apart.  The
> individual nodes
> had medical terms as names...

I have those kinds of dreams all the time, I figured it was common when
you've been trying to write the same code for a whole day to go home,
fall on your bed and see these weird, wavy strings with angle brackets
floating on a white background all damn night, get up in the morning and
feel not one whit rested.
You only have this when you're sick?