RE: [xsl] Catching Parser/Transformer Exceptions Xerces and Saxon

Subject: RE: [xsl] Catching Parser/Transformer Exceptions Xerces and Saxon
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 23:27:19 +0100

If there's a parsing error, then the TransformerException thrown by
Saxon will encapsulate the SAXException thrown by the XML parser - you
can get it by calling getException().

But it may be better to set up an ErrorHandler associated with the XML
parser, so you are informed of XML parsing errors directly.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx