[xsl] xml-stylesheet and entities

Subject: [xsl] xml-stylesheet and entities
From: Nathan Shaw <n8_shaw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 05:38:34 -0700 (PDT)

(I am a digester, so a cc is appreciated =:>)

Well, I just read the W3C's page on xml-stylesheet and
it looks like I cannot use an entity to refer to my
xsl:

"The xml-stylesheet processing instruction is parsed
in the same way as a start-tag, with the exception
that entities other than predefined entities must not
be referenced. PreDefEntityRef =  '&amp;' | '&lt;' |
'&gt;' | '&quot;' | '&apos;'"

So, is there anyway that I can use a variable of some
sort to reference my xsl so that everytime it changes
location, I do not have to do a global S&R on all of
my xml files to change it? Is anyone doing something
like this in a standard (READ: non-extended, plain
xml/xsl) environment?

Thanks,

--Nate