RE: [xsl] Internationalization

Subject: RE: [xsl] Internationalization
From: "Hunsberger, Peter" <Peter.Hunsberger@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 13:47:07 -0500

You may want to look at the Apache Cocoon project.  It has a whole set of
capabilities for handling exactly this problem.  Depending on your needs,
learning Cocoon can be a bit like learning how to fly a 747 when all you
want to do is get across town...  It's big and poorly documented (though
getting better), but the Cocoon users mailing list is pretty responsive.  If
you do have a look at it pay particular attention to the I18N examples.

BTW, Cocoon requires a servlet engine to run it on; Tomcat works well if you
don't have anything else...