[xsl] Testing the following element

Subject: [xsl] Testing the following element
From: Philippe Figon <philippe.figon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 02:36:59 +0100

Hello,

In a book I transform from xml to LaTeX using xslt, I have a hierachical
structure of this kind :

<Chapter>
 <a><a1>hello</a1>
  <b>
   <c>blah blah</c>
   <d>
    <c>blah blah</c>
   </d>
   <c>blah blah</c>
  <d>
   <c>blah blah</c>
  </d>
  <e>
   <c>blah blah</c>
  </e>
 </b>
</a>
</Chapter>

And I want to test if the <d>..</d> element is followed immediately (that's
in something else (an <e>..</e> here) mustn't validate the test. To put it
simple, with the example above, I want the first <d>...</d> element to match
a certain template, while the second <d>...</d> must match another template.
Using test="following-sibling::c" doesn't work for it's always valid when a
I've tried to add some position test but I can't make it work properly.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks

Philippe

philippe.figon@xxxxxxxxxxxx