[xsl] xsl:copy

Subject: [xsl] xsl:copy
From: Cenk Uysal <cenk_uysal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 05:21:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have a XSL file as follows:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
  <xsl:template match="/ | @* | node()">
    <xsl:copy>
    </xsl:copy>
  </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

I took this example from Microsoft MSDN library. It creates a copy of
any XML file given. But I want to use this example for language
filtering. I try to copy a XML file's tags which satisifies my
language filtering. For example I will only copy following XML's
lang='en' and no language defined tags:

<page>
<title lang="tr">Hoºgeldiniz</title>
<title lang="en">Wellcome</title>
<description>
  assafs aszdfsd
</description>
</page>

So I want to add an expression to "select" attribute of
<xsl:apply-templates> element of this XSL. How can I do that?