RE: [xsl] XSLT Explanatory References

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT Explanatory References
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:11:28 +0100

Not so long ago my book XSLT Programmer's Reference, from Wrox Press,
had the field to itself. These days there is a wider choice. There are a
number of books that are probably better than mine for raw beginners
learning the language, and Jeni Tennison's book (I forget the title) is
probably more "task-oriented", but I think mine is still the right
choice if you're looking for a reference book that tells you exactly how
each language construct works, in excruciating detail.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx