Re: [xsl] XSLT Table defination Question

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT Table defination Question
From: "Braumuller, Hans" <h.braumueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:58:31 +0200

Hi Joerg,

your solution target also my problem in the
Re: [xsl] count string-length without white-space and breaking if
white-space exists after 126 characters
thread.

Do you have an idea how to convert

testverylong stringgreatert hantwentychar
testverylong stringgreatert <br> hantwentychar

i mean if i encounter more than 20 character in my selection i wait until
the next white-space to insert a <br>

I have a blackout today. I cannot figure it out.
My talent lies more in the design than in written programms.

Thanks,

Greetings from Hamburg, Germany.
Hans Braumuller