[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home]
Re: [xsl] is it possible to construct new xml with xsl ?
Subject: Re: [xsl] is it possible to construct new xml with xsl ?|
From: Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 23:38:06 +0200
The Internet Explorer doesn't serialize the transformation output as XML
- so you can't view the output in standard IE XML view. That's his
problem. But I think it's a general problem of IE, what only the
Microsoft guys can solve.
Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 11:49:13AM -0700, Meir wrote:
yeah well i know that , but the thing is that im loading xml files not xsl
so if i load the xsl its fine ...
but when i load the xml whit the xsl linked its not working ..
Sorry, I don't really understand what you are trying to achieve.
The output of your stylesheet as it stands is not XML,
It is pure text with (escaped) < and > characters in.
If you omit the CDATA stuff, it'll be real XML. Whats the deal?
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list
- Re: [xsl] is it possible to construct new xml with xsl ?, (continued)
- Meir - Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:46:37 -0700
- Sebastian Rahtz - Sun, 16 Jun 2002 21:20:13 +0100
- Meir - Mon, 17 Jun 2002 11:49:13 -0700
- Sebastian Rahtz - Sun, 16 Jun 2002 22:30:01 +0100
- Joerg Heinicke - Sun, 16 Jun 2002 23:38:06 +0200 <=
- Michael Kay - Sun, 16 Jun 2002 23:03:52 +0100
- Mike Ferrando - Mon, 17 Jun 2002 05:54:09 -0700 (PDT)
- David Carlisle - Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:05:54 +0100
- Wendell Piez - Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:00:27 -0400