Re: AW: AW: [xsl] Problem parsing cp1252 with msxsl > UTF-8 ?

Subject: Re: AW: AW: [xsl] Problem parsing cp1252 with msxsl > UTF-8 ?
From: Paul Terray <terray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 12:15:16 +0200

At 11:11 14/06/2002 +0200, you wrote:
Hi,

great, now i understand. So i must get an enabled UTF-8 text-editor, i am
using homesite and sometimes ultraedit. It seems that they have no UTF-8
support.

In its latest versions, UltraEdit does support UTF-8, although I don't use it too much.

I use VIM, which support utf-8 among many encodings, but you have to like the "vi style" of editing...

--
Paul TERRAY - Documents Management Systems Engineer
email : terray@xxxxxxxxxxxx