Re: [xsl] •

Subject: Re: [xsl] •
From: Greg Martel <gregm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 14:39:50 -0500 (CDT)

OK-Thanks again guys, even though I didn't explain what I wanted very
well, you've given me a couple answers and equally importantly, some
viable
solutions. (Not having a background in programming, html or anything
closely related puts me at a bit of a disadvantage sometimes. Thanks for
being patient.)