[xsl] Parsing & splitting a string n times

Subject: [xsl] Parsing & splitting a string n times
From: Shilpa Murugendra Bhari <shilpab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 16:46:56 +0530

Hi,

  I have the following problem. Could someone help, please?

  I have a string in the following format:

   <add-attr attr-name="PHONENO">
         <value type="string">value1,value2,valu3,......</value>
    </add-attr>

   the number of values are not fixed & can vary every time.

    I need to split this string at the commas & put each value in a separate
value tag.

   like:
     <add-attr attr-name="PHONENO">
         <value type="string">value1</value>
         <value type="string">value2</value>
         <value type="string">value3</value>
         .
         .
         .
    </add-attr>

   What i would like to know is, Are the concepts like arrays/lists or loops
handled in XSL?

Thanks in advance

shilpa