Re: [xsl] A problem with loop and Concat....

Subject: Re: [xsl] A problem with loop and Concat....
From: Oleg Tkachenko <olegt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 12:11:14 +0200

Mukul.Mudgal@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Thanks for your solution, here problem occur with this code
                                     <xsl:otherwise>
                                                 <xsl:value-of select
="../@Operator"/>
                                     </xsl:otherwise>
It doesn't pick otherwise @Operator value from WhereDetails.

Well, I probably misunderstood your phrase "no operator is defined in <Description>" - what do you mean: no Operator attribute or no value in Operator attribute? I thought the first is right and the test was
<xsl:when test="@Operator">, what stands for "if there is Operator attribute". For empty valued Operator attribute your need another test expression, like <xsl:when test="@Operator != ''">.
--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International, Israel