[xsl] Transforming XHTML to XHTML using XSLT

Subject: [xsl] Transforming XHTML to XHTML using XSLT
From: "Anand Chandrasekaran" <anandc77@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 23:25:15

I would like to use XSLT to transform one XHTML document to another XHTML document. I have come across numerous articles that state that this is possible, but I have yet to see any working examples.

Here is a simple XHTML document:

<head>
<title> XHTML sample </title>
</head>

My question is two fold: 1) What would a simple XSL style sheet to extract the title and various <p> tags look like? 2) Any body know of any good books or website that have specific examples of XHTML being transformed with XSLT?

Thanks,

Anand