Re: [xsl] Calling SAXON parser from a application

Subject: Re: [xsl] Calling SAXON parser from a application
From: "David Penton" <dpenton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:01:07 -0500

If you download Saxon from sourceforge.net you will get TraxExamples.java
and TraxExamples.class.  These work as per Michael Kay's documentation, and
show how to do a variety of things that allow one to embed saxon in a java
program.  (Look in the uzipped directory samples/java.)

Email me directly if you cannot get it to work; the sample program is all
set up to go if you set your classpath right and change to the correct
directory.