[xsl] Advice sought in defining FXSL development priorities (Was: RE: Re: seperating alphanumeric string in two preferably using fxsl)

Subject: [xsl] Advice sought in defining FXSL development priorities (Was: RE: Re: seperating alphanumeric string in two preferably using fxsl)
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:09:54 -0800 (PST)

"Bryan Rasmussen" <bry at itnisk dot com> wrote:

> >Let me first thank you for your interest in the FXSL functional
> >programming library and let me assure you that some new, important
> >modules of functions have already been implemented and will be
> >published in the nearest future.
>
> cool, I think FXSL is the best library/application of xslt I've seen,
> esp.
> with the trim() and string manipulation functions which I'm finding
> to be rather amazing tools. I'm gonna have to go back over all my old

> stylesheets that use string seperators and the like and rewrite them.
>

> >Hope this helped.
> very helpful, I feel I learned something.

Bryan,

Your input is very valuable and helps establish priorities for the
development of certain new categories (modules) of FXSL functions.

Dear all,
I'd appreciate getting such help from any XSLT programmer, who needs
particular features and functionality, which is either absent or
difficult to achieve in XSLT 1.0 or 2.0. This will assure that your own
needs have been made known and will be taken into account.

This will also contribute to FXSL providing really the functionality
you need most.

As this topic may go a little bit aside from the main topics of
xsl-list, please, do not hesitate to contact me personally:

mailto:dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev.