Re: [xsl] cocoon 2 and saxon

Subject: Re: [xsl] cocoon 2 and saxon
From: bernwardhanssen@xxxxxx
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:18:07 +0100

Hi thomas

I have copied the jars. Then I have deleted the xalan.jar
The hello wold example works. But when I use from xslt1.1

<xsl:document href="test.xml" method="xml" encoding="ISO-8859-1" indent="yes">

there comes the error

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.: java.lang.RuntimeException: Problem in
getTransformer:Error in creating Transform Handler

Bernward