RE: [xsl] Xalan ODBC extension - implementation

Subject: RE: [xsl] Xalan ODBC extension - implementation
From: "Hunsberger, Peter" <Peter.Hunsberger@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 08:30:30 -0600

I assume you're familiar with the Xalan extensions?

	http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/extensionslib.html#sql

It might be nice to abstract the returned result set a tad more, or to
return a result set in multiple ways depending on the application.

For our purposes, I have an extension that returns multiple results using
the HTML table model: each row in its own "tr" tag, and each column is in
its own "td".  It's actually a bit more complicated than that, since I allow
the user to define an input template that can specify whether multiple
columns are to be smashed together (into one td) and any other HTML like
formatting (such as center)...