RE: RE: [xsl] Infinte nesting with sorting

Subject: RE: RE: [xsl] Infinte nesting with sorting
From: Henk Meulekamp <henkm@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:19:08 +0100

To give you a little push in the right direction, msxml4 is installed
side-by-side by default. (there is no other option. So install this version
on your server, and all your current code will keep on working as it did
with the old version. You can then use msxml4 in your new code.

Msxml4 is located at:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?url=/downloads/sample.asp?ur
l=/msdn-files/027/001/766/msdncompositedoc.xml

ASP :: Server.CreateObject("msxml2.domdocument.4.0")

VB ::	CreateObject("msxml2.domdocument40")

Succes.

And sorry I really cant help you with WD-xsl, this list is about the
standardized xsl.