[xsl] Extended chars problem...

Subject: [xsl] Extended chars problem...
From: "Casadome, Francisco Javier" <Francisco.Casadome@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 17:59:08 +0100

Hi all,

I have a problem with extended chars inside hyperlinks.
I'm using MSXML3 as parser.
The content of my XML is in Spanish (UTF-8) and some links have extended
characters (like á, é, í, ó, ú, ñ, etc.).
This is causing the link not to work. Actually the UTF characters appear
inside the address when you click on the link.
Since the output of the XSL is a HTML I added the codepage meta tag at the
beginning (<META HTTP-EQUIV='Content-Type' CONTENT='text/html;
charset=UTF-8' />), but I got no better results.

Any great ideas ?

Thanks in advance,
Frank.