Re: [xsl] SAXON Fatal Error UTF-8 sequence (character code: 0x63)

Subject: Re: [xsl] SAXON Fatal Error UTF-8 sequence (character code: 0x63)
From: Mike Ferrando <mikeferrando@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 13:35:28 -0800 (PST)

Friends,
I found the error. I had cut and pasted some text from a Marc record
into my note field. I did not delete the delimiter character
(something like a German or Greek B). I found it by moving my coded
sections to another document screen by screen. I noticed that the
column number was growing smaller (30000 to 400). I then remembered
my note field cut and past and there it was.

Mike F.