Re: [xsl] [ANN] XPathTester 1.4 (Saxon 6.5 integration)

Subject: Re: [xsl] [ANN] XPathTester 1.4 (Saxon 6.5 integration)
From: "Thomas B. Passin" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:06:43 -0500

[Paul Brown]

> > [Thomas B. Passin]
> > I wanted to try this but this version doesn't run.  It's the .jar file,
on
> > Windows 2000.  Looks like it is still looking for Crimson, even though
you
> > changed to Saxon. [...]
>
> The corrected JAR is posted.  The Saxon JAXP classes state Crimson as the
> default SAXParserFactory implementation, but the default Saxon JAR file
> includes a services entry that resets the default to the bundled AElfred.
> The combined XPathTester/Saxon JAR had omitted the services entries.
>
> Let me know if that works!

No, I'm afraid not:

E:>java -jar xpathtester_1_4_saxon.jar
Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError:
java.lan
g.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.crimson.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl
        at
javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.newInstance(SAXParserFactory.java:
150)
        at com.fs.xpathtester.XPathTester.<init>(XPathTester.java:213)
        at com.fs.xpathtester.XPathTester.main(XPathTester.java:648)

Tom P