RE: [xsl] [ANN] XPathTester 1.4 (Saxon 6.5 integration)

Subject: RE: [xsl] [ANN] XPathTester 1.4 (Saxon 6.5 integration)
From: "Paul Brown" <prb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 12:04:39 -0600

> [Thomas B. Passin]
> I wanted to try this but this version doesn't run.  It's the .jar file, on
> Windows 2000.  Looks like it is still looking for Crimson, even though you
> changed to Saxon. [...]

The corrected JAR is posted.  The Saxon JAXP classes state Crimson as the
default SAXParserFactory implementation, but the default Saxon JAR file
includes a services entry that resets the default to the bundled AElfred.
The combined XPathTester/Saxon JAR had omitted the services entries.

Let me know if that works!

	-- Paul