RE: [xsl] linking within a document

Subject: RE: [xsl] linking within a document
From: Joshua.Kuswadi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:03:45 +1100

Hi Adam,

> I want to end up with an html doc that lists the names of the artists
> in a table at the top such that they link to the artists' individual
> table [which holds all their deatails] further down the page.
>
> I can get the layout OK, but cannot figure out how to make the names
> link! Any and all advice is much appreciated.
If your top table has for each row something like:

and then later on you have the actual data, something like:

That should work?!?
Joshua

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone.