[xsl] msxml. how to distribute it?

Subject: [xsl] msxml. how to distribute it?
From: "TP" <tpass001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 13:54:31 -0600

i downloaded the latest version of msxml and things are fine on my machine.

1.    what if, the other users with ie5.0 come to my page and they dont have
msxml2 v3.0 installed. then they gotta install it to see the things that i
have done with the new parser or else they get an error. so the way out is
that they install the new msxml parser, now isnt that too much to ask of
every user who is coming to the webpage.

2.     is there a utility out there that lets me check and install the
latest version of msxml on page load or something.

3.     what do all you coders do when you use msxml2 and the users come to
the webpage but they dont have the latest version installed.

please let me know.

thanks,

TP.