XSLT moon phases (was Re: [xsl] character entities)

Subject: XSLT moon phases (was Re: [xsl] character entities)
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 13:03:11 -0500

Jeni--

I'll have to scrape it off a disk at home.

Or it's still running on Dhalgren MOO. If memory serves, it's object #1223 (Moon). I think Dhalgren is now at dhalgren.briar.com:7777. (But darn, as a guest I don't think you can see the code, can you?)

This will be a very worthy addition to an XSLT core library, I think. :->

Cheers,
Wendell

At 12:41 PM 11/20/01, Jeni Tennison wrote:
>>Now, XSLT is fine for encoding the logic (except for the bit about the
>>current phase of the moon, which the exslt date templates don't seem to
>>handle:-)
>
> I have some MOO code that does that, which could undoubtedly be
> rewritten in XSLT. (Jeni, are you up for that?)

Oh yeah! It's been ages since I've looked at MOO code :) Send it
along.