Re: [xsl] character entities

Subject: Re: [xsl] character entities
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 18:10:39 GMT

> Do you have any entities like that?
A few (but I could get rid of those) but then  it's not just for me (or
is it:-)

Well actually, i have lots of

<foo>
 &world;
</foo>

which are exactly of the form you say except that the bits of teh text
node that are not in the entity are white space (and in these cases the
entity is just element content, so i suppose if I had strip-space set
for foo....)

David