Re: [xsl] GUI for xsl:fo Creation

Subject: Re: [xsl] GUI for xsl:fo Creation
From: Oleg Tkachenko <olegt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:08:25 +0200

L Rutker wrote:

Hi,
Does anyone know of a tool for generating xsl:fo "look & feel" templates?
I want to be able to give such a tool to our business people/designes to create the "look and feel" of the template and then modify the templates to use data from our xml source. (If it had the ability to map my xml nodes as xsl nodes in the FO would be even better).

I'm not sure whether this is what you are looking for, but just from Cafe con Leche XML News:

Monday, October 22, 2001

IBM's alphaWorks has released the IBM XSL Formatting Objects Composer (XFC).

XFC is a Java program that "implements a substantial portion of XSL Formatting

Objects (FO)" It can produce either an interactive on-screen display using Java2D,

or an output file using PDF.

http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xfc

--
Oleg Tkachenko