RE: [xsl] 3 Questions about FOP.

Subject: RE: [xsl] 3 Questions about FOP.
From: Joshua.Kuswadi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 10:48:38 +1000

> Question 3:
>
> The only way I could get a graphic to appear is by using
> "external-graphic".
> Is there another way? Preferably, I would like to use
> relative links.

FOP can handle relative links. I'm not exactly sure which version this was implemented, but the latest is 0.20.

> Also, how can I get my image to appear in the size it was created in and not
> stretch to fill a page? I also have a linke below my image
> which I do not
> know where it came form.
>
> Here's my XSL:
> <xsl:template match="graphic">
> 	<fo:block font-weight="bold">
> 		<xsl:value-of select="name"/>
> 	</fo:block>
> 	<fo:block
>     text-align="center"
>     margin-top=".75in"
>     page-break-after="always">
> 	   <fo:external-graphic>
> 	   <xsl:attribute
> name="src">http://workstation/cocoon/development/_images/<xsl:value-of
> select="location"/></xsl:attribute>
> 	   </fo:external-graphic>
> </fo:block>

Maybe try:
<xsl:element name="fo:external-graphic">
	<xsl:attribute name="src">
		http://workstation/cocoon/development/_images/
		<xsl:value-of select="location"/>
	</xsl:attribute>
	<xsl:attribute name="height">100px</xsl:attribute>
	<xsl:attribute name="width">100px</xsl:attribute>
</fo:external-graphic>

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone.