RE: [xsl] Euro symbol

Subject: RE: [xsl] Euro symbol
From: timw@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 10:17:51 +1000

The most widely used encoding for the Euro is €

€ is hardly supported at all, according to
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/html/euro.html (This is also a good link for
things regarding Euro display)

And also, the euro symbol must be available in the font being used.

I'm not so confident about universal support for the symbol to use the
symbol yet, so stick to Euro or EUR (The ISO code for Euros)

Tim Watts