[xsl] Global disable-output-escaping

Subject: [xsl] Global disable-output-escaping
From: Joshua.Kuswadi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:25:27 +1000

Hi there,

I'm converting XML with XSL to produce CSV files and the XML documents may contain the string '&amp;' as part of a text node. For example <name>J &amp; G Bloggs</name>.

When the XSL has <xsl:value-of select="name"/>, it returns 'J &amp; G Bloggs', rather than the desired, 'J & G Bloggs'. Is there anyway to get our desired result without having to change all the <xsl:value-of> elements in all our CSV stylesheets to include the disable-output-escaping="yes" attribute?

Thanks in advance,
Joshua

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone.