Re: [xsl] Newbie Q: Genealogy Example and Saxon

Subject: Re: [xsl] Newbie Q: Genealogy Example and Saxon
From: "L Rutker" <lrutker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 20:03:52 -0400

That was a typo (cut out part of the path to make it shorter and left an extra slash in).
There is no classpath problems. I can access Saxon.
Thanks though

From: "Thomas B. Passin" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <XSL-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 16:54:08 -0400

If you command line was copied correctly, it has an error.

c:\\jars\saxon.jar

should be

c:\jars\saxon.jar

Otherwise, is the GED file(s) in the same directory that you are running
from?

Tom P

[L Rutker]

> I am trying to use the code in Michael Kay's book (second ed).
> The first thing I tried was converting the gedcom to xml using the
> GedcomParser.
> Here is what I tried from the command line:
> C:\family-tree>java -classpath c:\\jars\saxon.jar
com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet