RE: [xsl] Very Simple Mathematical Calculation in XSL

Subject: RE: [xsl] Very Simple Mathematical Calculation in XSL
From: "Uslu, Cihan Y (MED)" <Cihan.Uslu@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:14:43 -0500

Chris,
Thank you for your reply, it works when I have only one objective for
each module, but the problem is there are more than one objectives for
each module and I am trying to get the number of correct
answers to pass the test for each module. I tried to play with your code
adding for-each objective but then i receive NaN error. How can I get
around this problem?

Thanks...