Re: [xsl] XML: What am I missing?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML: What am I missing?
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 18:05:49 -0400

Michael,

It would help to know what processor you're running. This could be as simple a problem as its wanting the declaration to be lower case, i.e. "iso-8859-1". But unless you tell us what application or processor is giving you this behavior, there's no way of assessing why it is. No matter what the problem, it's apparently not robust enough to give you a meaningful error message.

(Of course, you're not asking an XSL question either: but I guess everyone's allowed one free chip.)

Cheers,
Wendell