[xsl] Sax Exception Help

Subject: [xsl] Sax Exception Help
From: thomas george <thomas08536@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:22:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi List,

      I have a peculiar problem and i think it is i
have a stylesheet which runs properly in a local
machine and when i shift the code to a testing box i
get the below error....

SystemId Unknown; Line 171; Column 27; SystemId
Unknown; Line 0;
Column 0; SAX Exception rendering HTML from XML --
renderConceptNames SAX Exception

and the line 171 of the xsl is as below

<xsl:param name="mcidstr">
<xsl:if test="$displayList != ''">
	<xsl:apply-templates
select="Concept[@cID=$displayList]"/>
</xsl:if>
</xsl:param>

and the same stylesheet works fine on my local machine
i got the error when i deployed on to a test box.

Any suggestions will be greatly helpfull

Thanks
Thomas