[xsl] call-template does not find named template in same stylesheet

Subject: [xsl] call-template does not find named template in same stylesheet
From: Phillip Rhodes <rhodespc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 23:43:43 -0400

I have 2 stylesheets, 1st stylesheet does a bunch of imports. 2nd stylesheet calls named templates (the named templates are defined in the imported stylesheets.

In the 2nd stylesheet, I have defined a named template. There is a template by the same name in one of the stylesheets imported in 1st stylesheet.

My problem is that when I call the template in the second stylesheet, I expect it to resolve to the local named template, but it does not. The template "test" in the imported stylesheet is being called.

Here is my stylesheet: I am calling "named-template" from stylesheet 1. I expect by calling the named template "test", it would resolve to the one in the same stylesheet, however, it is resolving to the "test" template imported by stylesheet 1.
(abbreviated)

<xsl:template name="named-template">
	<xsl:call-template name="test"/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template name="test"> <h1>This is a local test</h1> </xsl:template>

Thanks....been beating my head on this one.