Re: [xsl] Re: StylishMonkey.com

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: StylishMonkey.com
From: Robert Koberg <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 08:26:40 -0700

What is wrong with using px for font-sizes? Then you don't have to use javascript to decide which css.

Using px you get the most appropriate representation - pixel perfect. The problem is the user can't bump up the font size on their own, which is your problem, huh?

Which do others prefer (if this is not too off-topic)? I am of the opinion that the designer should design to pixel precision but take into account poor vision (give user ability to change CSS if desired).